We encourage all parishioners to deepen their faith outside of our parish worship activities. This year, Father Landry is asking each parishioner to do three activities weekly:
- Read Sacred Scripture a little bit each day. Ideally you will have a personal or family bible at home. An online version is HERE.
- Read the YOUCAT – The YOUCAT is a great way to learn more about the Catholic Faith.
- Read the Anchor Newspaper of the Diocese of Fall River
Other great resources:
- CatholicTV – CatholicTV is headquartered in Watertown, MA. All programs are available on their website.
- EWTN is a wonderful resource. All programs are available on their website.
- WQOM is Boston’s Catholic Radio station. It is located at 1060AM and you can also listen at www.WQOM.org or on the iCatholicRadio app for Apple or Android devices.
- The Good Catholic Life is a daily radio program at 4pm which features Fr. Landry’s participation on Thursdays. Listen live or to podcasts at www.TheGoodCatholicLife.com.